Click on the “Reporting” tab of the Advertiser Portal. Here you will be offered several reporting options:
- CPC Reporting Summary: View a status of the high level overview of the clicks you have received by state and date
- CPC Reporting Detail: View a status of your detailed clicks activity at the subproduct Depending on your campaigns, information provided may include any combination of clicks by state, product type, term, subproduct granularity and market data.
- Cost Per Call Detail: View a status of your detailed phone call activity that includes call time, phone numbers, call duration, ring time and cost per call
- Transactions Report by Date: Monitor the funds you have added to your account by date range, either by credit card transactions or insertion order
- Cost Snapshot: See an “executive summary” of your campaign: clicks/calls by various time frames, including total
- Cost Click Reconciliation Reports: View reports by clicks, by cost or both to reconcile the day clicks/cost occur vs. the day clicks/cost are posted to your