To update rates manually, follow the instructions below:
1. Login in to Bankrate Advertiser Portal
2. Go to Update Rates tab
3. Click on Update Rates link
4. Find Step 1: Select Institution
5. Find Step 3: Click on Mortgage Loans llink
6. Find your product(s) and use the fields to update rate information
7. Click Set Date button then Update button to save information.
Note: Use the Previous and Next buttons to navigate to other product options
Please see guidelines below:
Limited to 3 loan amount tiers per product
Required to quote $165,000 or lower
If rates differ between conforming and high balance, at least 2 loan amount tiers are needed to quote.
Must disclose total of all APR related fees under pre-paid finance charges column (see Quality Control Program for list of suggested fees). If pre-paid finance charges are equal to 0, APR value must be manually entered to successfully update.
Available Point Based Options below:
0 Point: must have 0.00 discount points and 0.00 origination points
1 Point: 0.01 through 1.00 point; discount and origination combined
2 Point: 1.01 through 2.00 points; discount and origination combined
Clients who manually update rates are subject to site update times. Click here for site updates times.