To pause your campaign, please visit the Campaign Management section of the Advertiser Portal. Here you can choose whether to pause your campaign at either the campaign summary product level (e.g. mortgages, auto, CDs-Standard) or at the campaign detail level (individual states e.g. California, Florida, Texas, etc.).
Articles in this section
- New Bankrate Campaign Mangager FAQs
- How do I choose a daily target spend for my advertising campaign?
- How do I increase or decrease my daily target spend?
- When does my daily target spend reset?
- Will I be notified if I’m approaching my targeted spend or when I’ve reached my targeted spend?
- How do I add/delete states from my campaign?
- How do I pause my campaign?
- When are the rate tables updated?