First, you must decide how much you would like to allocate for your campaign each day. This is the amount you will enter into the Daily Target Spend field to cover your click activity. You can allocate funds per day in the Campaign Management Summary section (campaigns), as well as the Campaign Management Detail section (states).
Articles in this section
- New Bankrate Campaign Mangager FAQs
- How do I choose a daily target spend for my advertising campaign?
- How do I increase or decrease my daily target spend?
- When does my daily target spend reset?
- Will I be notified if I’m approaching my targeted spend or when I’ve reached my targeted spend?
- How do I add/delete states from my campaign?
- How do I pause my campaign?
- When are the rate tables updated?