Yes. We urge you to have your attorney review the Advertising Terms and Conditions and related attachments that are part of your contract. Please note that in order for you to proceed and participate in this program, you must agree to all terms and conditions by clicking on the "I accept" button. Should you have any questions or require an explanation about specific language in the contract, please contact your Account Representative.
Articles in this section
- My listing has disappeared from the rate table. What happened?
- What products are available?
- When are the rate tables updated?
- How do I edit or update my account information?
- How many states are available for advertising?
- How much traffic should I expect from a specific state?
- How are you combating click fraud? What is your click fraud policy?
- When does my campaign appear on the site?
- Can I have separate hyperlinks for each state?
- How much will it cost me per month to participate?