Bankrate has a very aggressive fraud filtering system that is monitored by an independent third-party provider. Invalid and fraudulent click detection rules are automatically applied to every click, prior to any clicks entering and being charged to an advertiser. Please go to www.bankrate.com/terms to access additional detail on Bankrate’s “Click and Call Policy”.
Articles in this section
- My listing has disappeared from the rate table. What happened?
- What products are available?
- When are the rate tables updated?
- How do I edit or update my account information?
- How many states are available for advertising?
- How much traffic should I expect from a specific state?
- How are you combating click fraud? What is your click fraud policy?
- When does my campaign appear on the site?
- Can I have separate hyperlinks for each state?
- How much will it cost me per month to participate?